Monday, May 11, 2009

Party Punch



Who doesn't love a good punch? I mean really. Raise your hand if you don't like a good punch. See, everyone loves a good punch. So I made a big ol jar full of it to dispense at the Mother's Day party, and it was a huge hit! I thought for sure I would be drinking punch for a week, but it's actually almost gone. I'm enjoying the last glass right now. I found it on Shelly's Blog and apparently her mom is the punch queen. That's a good sort of queen to be in my book. Thanks Momma Gail!

Party Punch
Serves: about 20

Mix together the following:
+1 bottle cranberry pomegranate
+1 can frozen lemonade
+1 can frozen orange juice (I used a large can of orange juice- in the warm juice aisle)
+3 cans water (from juice cans)(I omitted all water)
+1 bottle (can) pineapple juice
+1/2 bottle 7-Up

To keep it cold in the bowl, make a pretty ice ring! Get a cool jello mold or a bundt cake pan and fill with the blended punch or just plain 7-Up. You can add slices of fruit too. Make sure to freeze overnight. Don't make the ring too big to fit in the bowl! Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Tipsy Hostess said...

Oh cool! I'm always looking for a new punch recipe and this one is so pretty and pink! Cute!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

This looks like a great refreshing drink!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin